Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ow

So Tuesday I had a PE final where we had to run for 2 minutes, then do 5 crunches and 5 push-ups, then run for 2 minutes, then do 10 crunches and 10 push-ups, then run for 2 minutes and do 15 crunches and 15 push-ups and so on all the way to 40, then we went down and ran for 2 minutes the did 35 crunches and 35 push-ups, then we ran for 2 minutes and did 30 crunches and 30 push ups all the way down to 5. Then the next day, when I was ALREADY sore- I had a 3 hour cheerleading practice. I woke up today and oh my gosh! I am so super sore! My shins hurt, my thighs hurt, under my arms hurt, my shoulder blades hurt, and then my stomach muscles hurt. It really sucks, exspecially since i'm at Stacy's and the kids are pretty rough (RYDER) lol and he loves to wrestle! Thats cool and all but oh man, it's painful!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger