Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OVERLOAD

Well, I have been really lazy about blogging this past month. I've been really super busy.

Sophomore year is way harder then freshman year was. I have had homework in EVERY class everyday! I don't have good grades, I have all c's except one D! It's because im on overload. Im trying so hard, and thats what makes it even worse, is that im actually trying and failing. I was going to quit cheerleading so that I can have more time for school, because you have to memorize so much stuff, make signs, and learn things for cheerleading, I thought maybe that was the answer. Because thats the only thing I can quit, I cant quit school. If I don't get good grades, I can't go to college. And I AM going to college. I wanna make something of myself.
I talked to my dad a while back and he told me that he was going to take care of me when Im older, just like he does Roxanna. This was last year when he said this. And I told him I was going to take care of myself, and I wont need anybody to take care of. I am planning on getting my CNA license this summer with my mom, so ill have that. Then also after highschool I want to get my massage therapy license, and also something with computers. I dont want to have money problems when im older, i know i will. But it seems like everyone i know has money problems. People say money dont buy happiness, but im pretty sure it helps out. When you have money you can buy your kids whatever they want, you don't have to worry, which causes less stress, and less fighting.
I have to get those grades up. I have to go to college. I have to make something of myself. I decided not to quit because I LOVE it so much. And i new i would regret it. There is just so much drama, stress, and even though im co captain- no one will listen to me. So I am going to have to start getting mean. If they still dont listen, and if i cant get my grades up, i have to quit. I didnt quit because I wanna make nexy year better. I couldnt leave the sqaud hangin, and im NOT a quiter, When i start something... I finish it. And im not about to change that now.
So this Saturday will be David and i's One year of dating, or whatever you wanna call it. Its crazy, it doesn't seem like that long. I really like him lol. I think we spend too much time together, im leavin my family hangin. But he is workin with his dad every other day. So itll change. BUT i still have school and cheerleading that is going to take up most of time. I didnt realize that i had all these jobs. Spending time with family, school, david, and cheerleading are all jobs. And I dont wanna get fired from any of them. I need to get my act together.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger