Sunday, June 22, 2008

Favoritsm

Ok, so i've been thinking alot lately about how people aren't supposed to have a favorite kid. Like, out of Stacy's kids, lately people have told me who their favorite is and it kind of pisses me off. You should NOT have a favorite. Tonight me and Liz were in the car talking about this too, and of COURSE she doesn't have a favorite either. But I was thinking and it's kind of impossible to have a favorite. Ryder is sweet, and he's an awesome person to watch movies with, and to wrestle with. Then Riley will do anything for you, and she's so mature it's amazing. Lily is the cutest little girl and she reminds me of me lol. Then Layla is ADORABLE and so so cute(when she'll let go of her mommy) lol jk. IDK i was just thinking about this and like when me and my sisters were little and if people had a favorite out of us how mean it would be. So yeah. . . .There ya go.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger