Sunday, June 1, 2008

Jem and the Holograms

Jem...Jem is excitement!Oouu Jem...Jem is adventure!Ooouu...Glamour and glitter,Fashion and fame!Jem...Jem is truly outrageousTruly, truly,truly outrageousWoo ooo Jem...Jemthe music'scontagious(outrageous)Jem is my nameNo one else is the same[ Find more Lyrics at www.mp3lyrics.org/fcS ]Jem is my nameBut we're the misfitsOur songs are bitterWe are the misfits(the misfits)and we're gunna get her(Repeat everything,then below...)But we're the misfitsOur songs are bitterWe are the misfits(the misfits)and we're gunna get herJem (Jem)The music'scontagious(outrageous)Jem is my nameNo one else is the sameJem is my name(JEM)

When I was younger this was my all time FAVORITE show...FA SHO!

2 comments:

krys said...

hey 90's child!! Send us your birthday wish list asap. Be as specific as possible, cash is not an option, but, we will consider gift cards to specific shops. Talk to ya later.
krys

Stacy said...

Hey, I think I'm the one that got you hooked on that show!

Powered By Blogger