Thursday, August 7, 2008

Another exciting day of cheerleading...NOT

So today I had cheerleading practice. Well, we were cradling out of a regular half, and i was the back spot. They cradled to fast so she landed right on my head. It hurt so back, and im super sore. I had a headache all day, so i've been taking tylenol all day.

I really don't want to cheer at the fair tomorrow, and before that I have to go to Lyndsay's house to make a break-through (what the foot ball players fun through at the beginning of the game.) It's going to suck. Hopefully Stacy will take pictures of the fair and then i'll get them up here.

thanks =]

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm not sure if we are going to the fair, but if we do I'll take pictures.

Kikie Zee said...

hey,my school once had cheerleading & im one of the cheerleaders
but now im the P6s are takin PSLE & Prelims,we cant join anymore
pls watch out videos on youtube!!
any info,comment me aite?& no worries,my broken heart is mended alr..:)tc!
kia

Powered By Blogger