Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So Yesterday....

Yesterday I went to the thrift store with liz. It was pretty fun, then I went home and David came over. I started thinking about Greg, and decided that I missed the little guy, so we walked over to Roxanna's house and took him for a walk. It was fun. Then David left at like 10:00 ish. I was bored so i decided to spend the night at Stacy's. Me and the kids decided to do cartwheels and stuff. I recently discovered that only am i NEVER going to be able to do, Not only do I suck them, but RYDER can do it! Yea,we told him to try, and he just did it. I was so mad, o, and he's also better at handstands!!! Grrr.... Well now its 8:20 am and im getting ready for cheerleading practice, which starts at 9:00...Grrr. Not wanting to go. Well chat at ya later!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger