Friday, February 13, 2009

Wowzers

Humm... So ive currently started taking my medicine again. I just hate knowing that I have a problem that I actually need to take medicine for, but I know its for the best.

It seems like i seriously have the worst luck ever, im not even kidding. I just recently found out that the guy ive liked since October (A few weeks after David and I broke up) likes me sister, Liz. That really pisses me off, but since ive been taking my medicine, I havent cried about. I am proud of myself, but im still very mad. Not at her of course, at him.

Also, I still kinda miss David. I know I could never be with him again though, because he hurt me so bad, and it would never be the same. But sometimes I think that I dont know how ill find something like that again. It was really special, and he got along with my family really well. But, shortly before we broke up, he kept me from going to stacy's. He didnt like us going over there because I didnt pay enough attention to him, and I payed too much attention to the kids. Also, he didnt like me going over there without him either, because, well yes I gave them alot of attention, which meant i took a while to text him back. Then he would get all pissy, so wed get in a fight. Everyone thought I was so mean to him, but I really liked him alot, and he always did do stuff like that that made me mad. I dont know, its complicated and no one really understood. I know now that we arent meant to be together, but I miss him in a way also.

I recently wrote a biography over a woman, Liz Jockman. Tell me what you think. I will be in the paper because they said mine was very interesting and Mrs. Kinyon told the photography to take pictures of me because I have the best facial expressions. So this was at the Richmond Nursing home And I was intervewing a resident, not knowing what i was doing, and there was someone there snapping pictures of me every minute. lol

I will put that on my next blog, and keep you in suspense

1 comment:

Roxy said...

Read my blog. It'll help.

Powered By Blogger