Friday, March 21, 2008

Cheerleading




On our cheerleading squad, you have to try-out every year even if you were on it the year before. Since I had my seizure ( See "Fainting + Seizure = Bad Trip To Wal-Mart " ) I was automatically put on the squad because I was on it last year, and I wasn't aloud to do any physical activity.




Some girls that didn't make it were complaining about how unfair it was that I was put on it because I didn't have to learn a dance, cheer, or make up a chant. So I went ahead and did it all anyways.




I was at try-outs and I only had a day to learn it all, and everyone else had 3. So I showed everyone that I could do it. Then they shut up.




I didn't try out becuase I new I didnt know the stuff well enough to do under pressure.


But atleast they shut their mouths =)






No comments:

Powered By Blogger