Monday, March 17, 2008

Fainting + Seizure = Bad Trip To Wal-Mart

Alright so i decided that would write a blog that was actually interesting. Then I REMEMBERED that, well nothing interesting ever happens to me. Well, besides this. Last weekend I was at walmart with my mom, step dad, and grandma. ( my grandma is the funniest woman in the world btw). I started to get light headed and DIZZY. My mom told me step dad to walk me up to the front of the store so I could sit onthe bench. So got like 2 feet from the bench when I apparently FAINTED. I was seizureing so the ambulance came to pick me up. I evidently was taken to the hospital. I woke up when we got their while I was still in the ambulance. I remember that becuase I had a FREAK OUT! When I woke up had little sticky circle things all over me! And an IV in my arm, and tubes up my nose. From there I was taken into a room and there was a guy and girl that wanted me to take a pee test. They put a little bed pan thing under me and I just couldn't go. ( BTW the IV in my arm made me CRAZY!) So they thought it would be a good idea to the dreaded CATHEDER! God, that sucked! So everyone came to see me their and btw I had no pants or underwear on but i was covered up with a blanket, but I still felt so uncomfertable! Then I was LIKE I HAVE TO PISS! Then I looked at mom and was like sorry momma! I mean pee! Then they got me up and let me sit on a little toilet ta go. I couldn't remember anything that had happened that day or anyone besides John Liz my grandma and my mom and Shopping at wal mart. I kept having these seaizure like things like a person with bad twitching teretz or something. They transfered me to Childrens Mercy. I remember When I was in the ambulance on the way up there was this student EMT woman that was probably 19 0r 20 and she was awesome. I really liked her. Anyways I kept hearing the song "POP LOCK and drop it" so I asked her if it was playing and she said no and laughed a little bit. It was the medicine. I told you it made me crazy! Anyways I got there and This lady came in to take a test on my heart and I thought she was a girl that used to be on the dance team on my school, and she wasnt...again it was the medicine. I couldnt even walk. Liz and mom stayed the night there and I kept seeing a man and woman holding a baby behind the curtain (meds) i was freakin out so my mom opened them to show me nothing was there. She shut it and still saw the man. Everything else was gone. But then I saw greg behind it. I was so out of it. I didnt go to sleep til 5:00 am. And I was awoken at 7:00 am with a needle in my arm and a lady said im taken some blood hun, didnt wanna wake ya! I said ok, and fell back asleep with it in my arm. I slept for about twenty more minutes then the nurse came in and told me I had to stay awake til 1:00 because I had to take this test on my brain and sleep would mess it up. So I tried to stay up. She came back in and I was sleepin. I could tell she was mad but she said she wasnt. I had to walk around with her and stuff til it was time to take the test. Finally I was wheeled down to the room where the test was taken. The lady rubbed my head with a little stick on little dots of my head then she put lotion stuff on it and then a sticky dot thing. I got to sleep for 20 minutes then I took the test. There was a light thing right infront of myface and she would says open close eyes open eyes so I would right when I did the light flashed and it hurt. Then I had to breeth in and out really heavy for 2 minutes.That sucked too. It took FOREVER to get the test results back and they came back normal! I GOT TO GO HOME!


They think the seizure was caused by stress and dehydration. I regained my memory as well.

And A Special Sorry to Everyone I Scared And Thank You Stacy And Family For The Balloons and Stuffed Dog, Ryder For the peice of Candy and Liz and Lily for the Card!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Glad the test came back normal, but you are definitely NOT normal. And it's not ok that you scared the crap out of all of us.

Roxy said...

Did you forget about your cow named David?

Audrey said...

Hi, thanks for the comment. I'm actually in nursing school and the test with the flashing lights was to see if your seizure was triggered by flashing lights. That usually happens with epilepsy, like some kids can't play video games because of that. So, sounds like you don't have epilepsy! Yay!

Powered By Blogger