Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lanky WEIRDO

Ok so today me, liz, my momma, and GmaT (my grandma) went to the mall for fun. We left and went to Sirloin Stockaid. We got there and ate for a bit and then there was this lady that had REALLY super-long legs. Like freakishly long but skinny. And she walked funny like she didnt have a problem of anything. And her stomach was showing. GmaT said Looks like she left her legs at home! Turns out the lady sat right behind us. We cracked up laughing and looking right at her laughing histerically! She said down and said WHAT! to us and bit the top of her ice cream off. Then we left.......

Im at Stacy's and she is making fun of my sweater saying it looks like a rug MRS. I was raised on THE STREET! = Dan is my only true friend DONTCHANO!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

All I can say is you are a dork!

Teen Reader said...

Hey check out my blog! Thanks! =D

Powered By Blogger