Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FLORIDA

I know, I know, Its been FOREVER since i've blogged. My bad, and I dont even have an excuse this time! lol I have so much to tell you! Ok, so I decided to finally quit cheerleading. It was just too much, plus the captain was a freakin natzti *****!! lol So im totally done with that. Also, At the game before I quit, they were doing a stunt. It was just a half, and I hurt my wrist during the first half- So i was out of stunting for the rest of the night. So my natzi captain- Lyndsay decided to be the backspot instead of me. Which they have never praticed, so obviously it was not a good idea. Well they dropped her. Its the backspot's job to catch her... Now Haley- the flyer, has scoliosis, and pnamonia. She had a concussion, and screwed up tissues in her back, and also got whip lash to the neck. Yeah- im kinda glad i wasn't in the stunt or i would feel really bad, but I if i was in it, it would not have happened.

Ok, so guess what, IM IN FLORIDA! I am having so much fun! I came here with my dad and step mom. My dad works during the day, so me and Krys (my step mom) Go to the beach, shop, and tan until he gets home. He goes to bed early because he gets tired from work, so we dont see him much. I still have about 9 days here. I know ill be ready to come home by then. Ill have pictures on here when I get home. The flight wasnt scary, I thought id be scared, but nope! =)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger