Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why You Should Never Say The F*** Word To Your Mother (The Poll Winner)

Saying the f*** word to your mom will get you grounded for ATLEAST 2 weeks
- Maggie Riley

* You shouldn't say the f*** word to your mom because she might hit you, or possibly set the house on fire.

No, Im just kidding.
But you will get grounded.

* Even though your mom probably says the f*** word ALL the time, you aren't supposed to do it.

* I put this to the test, and i said the f*** word to my mother a while back. I got grounded for 2 weeks, and I had to write a 2 page essay on why you shouldn't say that f***. Basically it was a huge load of bullsh** to get me out of trouble. I think that the First ammendment protects freedom of speech. Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

If Congress can't make this law, why is it okay for our parents to? It's not. I was simply expressing myself. The first amendment protects this.

By parents making a big deal out of stuff like this it only makes us want to say it more! Trust me, I wouldn't want to say it as bad if she wouldn't of freaked out. I love gettin' a rise out of her, and i suceeded.

This America, the land of the free, so you know what- say the f*** word to your mom! And excersize your rights as a U.S. Citizen!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

You will understand this way more once you are a parent. It's never a good idea to cuss in front of your parents, no matter how old you are. And guess what, parents get to make their own laws so the constitution doesn't mean crap in your parents house.

droll53 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
droll53 said...

I enjoy reading your blog but you do not post often enough! I look at it every night when I get home from work thinking it might be something new.

(I deleted the last one because it said droll53 instead of Dan)

droll53 said...

sorry, I screwed it up again. oh well!

Powered By Blogger