Saturday, July 26, 2008

A bad day

Yesterday at cheerleading practice I hurt my knee pretty bad. I was "trying" to do a cartwheel and when I landed I popped my knee like four times. It hurt really bad when I did it. Then aftr a while it sorta went away. But then I went home and walked around a little bit and it started hurting really bad. Then it started getting worse, so I went to Stacy's house to get a wrap thingy so Stacy could wrap it then I went back home and took some medicine...then I fell on it! omg It hurt SO bad!! But then DAN brought me Mc. Donalds =) =) =) lol Today it feels better, but I had to walk on it alot because I went to David's mom house. It was fun, but really awkward. We watched the movie The Eye, it was ok. And ate tacos, and stuff like that. I had fun. But my knee feels weird, and hurts- just not as bad. I've always sorta had problems with this knee, like it will lock up and ill almost fall and stuff like that... I dunno...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I'm glad your knee if feeling a little bit better. I've been worried about you. I really like the new look of your blog.

Powered By Blogger