Thursday, July 31, 2008

cart wheels + frustration = ow!


lovin the rockin pic huh? lol im so sillY!

Yesterday I came to stacys house at like midnight and played seen it. Stacy won. Then I thought it would be a good idea to die my hair. Turns out... it wasnt.

Today was pretty boring. I woke up and came to stacy's and practiced cart wheels with Riley, which she can do really well, and I SUCK at them! They are so hard to do! Anyways, I have to learn to do them for cheerleading!! It sucks. Anyways, I went home and played Balderdash with my mom John and David. That game is really fun! I got 2nd. Then I came back to Stacys and Played seen it! And of course stacy won...again. And since I always lose, she thinks its funny to call Bissel... like the vaccum (because i suck lol). I know shes mean right? lol =) jk

No comments:

Powered By Blogger