Saturday, July 19, 2008

I gotta bad attitude

Not gonna lie, But if you were me, you'd have one too. I'm not feeling sorry for myself or anything- But let's Re-Cap here. Ok, So I live in the smallest town ever, In a 2 bedroom house with my Grandma, Mom, sister, and me, and two dogs. My mom's very obnoxious boyfriend just moved out- but they are still dating so he is still over here sometimes. I sleep on the couch...because my bedroom is the living room. I never have any privacy- or alone time. I'm about to explode... I can't handle this anymore. I lost my ring that boyfriend got me for my birthday the other day, so he is mad at me, and Im grounded from him for having a bad attitude- and for saying something jokingly to my grandma. I really need time to myself or I am litterally going to go freaking insane!! If I had my own room id be alot better off because I could sit in there by myself and get away from people for just alittle bit. Even if me and liz shared a room it would be better. I don't know how liz is overcoming all of this and still has her uppity happy nice personallity. When Im here biten off everyone's heads that even attempt to talk to me... sorry about that by the way. Im NOT saying that everyone around me annoys me... Im just sayin I need Me time, time so just sit there without anyone asking me to do something, talkin to me, or anything. Just me sitting there...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger