Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun Times At Stacy's

So today I started cleanin out Stacy's van for a little bit of Mulaw...no what im sayin? lol Well now Im babysittin Riley and Ryder. They are being really good. I haven't had to get on to them or anything. They are playin checkers, Im about to go join them. They've pretty much just been watching tv. Liz Stacy Lily and Layla and Greg, all went to go get Stacy's hair cut. Im sure it'll look cute. Shes gonna put pic on her blog. I told them id watch all of the kids. I think I could handle it.Have a little faith in me people. lol Well anyways I will mow your yard for 15-20$
babysit for 5$ every 2 hours, and do your laundry for 5$, and wash your car for 5$. Call me up if I no u and u isnt some freak! Like I mean stacy or roxanna or anyone should call... so its like i mean if u got my number then call, if u dont i aint givvin it to u, cuz ur probably a freak no wat i mean?

Good Day

No comments:

Powered By Blogger